Covid-19 Precautions and Safety Measures
Our entire team at Eastview Dental provides our patients with the highest level of care.
This includes taking extra precautions with Covid-19 to ensure the safety of our patients and team.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact our office at 705-503-3311.
Here are just a few things we do to keep you and your loved ones safe.
These little, perhaps unseen details, go a long way to ensure you feel safe and comfortable keeping your scheduled appointments.
Before Entering Toothlife Studio
- Covid screening documentation is completed over the phone prior to patient arrival.
- All forms, Medical History, Dental History, Insurance forms and X-ray Release forms can be emailed to all patients before the appointment. Patients are encouraged to come in early only if they cannot be completed and sent online.
- Two-way text messaging is available to keep all patients up-to-date on the status of appointments.
All persons entering the office must call from the entrance to ensure all Covid screening forms have been completed prior to being welcomed into the office.
- Doors are kept locked at all times and are opened upon arrival and exiting.
Once Entering Eastview Dental
- Temperature check & hand sanitizer upon arrival, during treatment and upon exiting.
- All individuals entering the office are documented and receive a covid screening (even for Amazon/courier Deliveries!)
- Guests are not permitted to accompany patients unless the patient is a minor or requires special assistance.
- Masks are worn indoors and in common spaces unless you are a patient being treated.
Treatment Modifications and Rooms
- All patients complete a preprocedural mouth rinse to reduce aerosol microbes.
- "Fallow time" or time between patients is followed based on guidelines for dentists and hygienists to allow aerosol particles to settle prior to sanitizing treatment rooms between patients.
- Operatories are enclosed to contain all aerosols.
- The highest level of protective equipment is used by all clinicians for all patients.
- Protective eyewear for team members and patients are disinfected before each patient.
- Logging of all sterilized dental instruments is documented in each patient chart.
- Additional HEPA filtration is provided during dental hygiene services.
Common Spaces and Other Precautions
- Pens, counters, POS systems and all contact surfaces are sanitized after each use.
- Restrooms are checked and cleaned between each use.
- Phones and computers are cleaned between patients.
- Temporary closure of our hot beverage center.
- New scrubs are worn by all clinical teams daily.
- Nightly deep cleaning of the entire office is conducted by a professional cleaning service after hours.
Your safety and the safety of our team members is a top priority!